SBI PO Selection Process for Both Prelims and Mains Exam
SBI PO Selection Process 2018 : SBI is abbreviated as State Bank Of India. It is leading Public sector and largest financial bank of India. It is government owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides huge number of SBI Jobs career every year by releasing various job recruitment. Shortly it has announced SBI PO 2018 Notification for recruiting 2313 Probationary Officer posts at various SBI branches across India. We all know that SBI PO Selection Process 2018 will be done in three phases
- Phase I : Preliminary Exam
- Phase II : Mains Exam
- Phase III : Final Selection i.e Interview
SBI PO Selection Process & Exam Dates
Applicants who filled and submitted SBI PO Online Application Form 2018 before due date successfully will be called for the prelims exam which is going to be held on April 29th, 30th 2018 and May 6th, 7th 2018. Candidates who qualified in the prelims exam with qualifying and cut off marks will be shortlisted for the SBI PO Main Examination. The State Bank Of India PO Main Examination will have both Objective Test and Descriptive Test. The Objective Test will be conducted for 200 marks and Descriptive test will be conducted for 50 marks,candidates should qualify in both exams with PO cut off marks declared by the State Bank Of India. The aggregate marks of both Objective and Descriptive will be arranged in descending order in each category to shortlist candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
|SBI PO Application Form||Apply Online|
|SBI PO Syllabus||Know here|
|SBI PO Prelims Syllabus||Know Here|
|SBI PO Mains Syllabus||Know Here|
|SBI PO Eligibility||Check Here|
|SBI PO 2018||Details|
|SBI PO Admit Card||Download|
|SBI PO Result||Check Here|
Official website : www.sbi.co.in
Phases involved in SBI PO Selection Process 2018
- Phase I : Prelims Exam
- Phase II : Main Exam
- Phase III : Group Discussion and Interview
Check Here : SBI PO admit card
SBI PO Prelims Selection Process
- The first stage of SBI PO Selection Process 2018 is Preliminary Examination.
- Successfully applied candidates will be able to attend the Prelims Exam.
- The Prelims exam will be conducted for 100 marks with 3 section, the time duration of prelims exam is 1 hour.
- The exam will comprises of objective type questions.
- Candidates must qualify in three sections with passing marks decided by the State Bank Of India. Adequate number of candidates will approximately 20 times the number of vacancies will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Check Here : SBI PO Result
SBI PO Mains Selection Process
- Candidates qualified in the Prelims exam will be called for SBI PO Main Exam 2018 .
- Main Exam will have both Objective and Descriptive Test. The Objective test will be conducted for 200 marks with 4 sections and time duration will be separate for each section. Total 3 hours will be given for objective test.
- Descriptive Test will be conducted for 50 marks in English ( Essay and Letter Writing), 30 minutes will be given to complete exam,the descriptive test also will be conducted in online only.
- You must type on the computer only. After completion of objective exam, descriptive exam will be administered.
- The wrong answer will be penalized by 0.25 marks,no marks will be deducted for unanswered question.
- Candidates need to qualify in both test with passing marks decided by the State Bank Of India.
Check Here : SBI PO Application Form
Final SBI PO Selection Process 2018
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both objective and descriptive will be arranged in descending order for each category.
- The candidates who clears SBI PO Cut off of the main examination will be called for the Interview where candidates need to face interview board.
- The final merit list will be published on the basis of their performance in the main exam and interview.
- The marks obtained in the prelims exam will not be counted for the SBI PO selection process 2018 and marks obtained in the Main exam ( both objective and descriptive ) will be added to marks secured in GD and Personal Interview for preparing final merit list.
- Candidates must qualify in both Phase II and Phase III separately.
- SBI will prepare the final merit list based on the marks obtained in the Main Exam and GD & Interview . Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- The Final Merit list will be prepared after aggregating converted marks of written test and group discussion and interview out of 100 for each category.
|SBI Clerk 2018||SBI Clerk Application Form|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Selection Process|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI Clerk Result|
|SBI Clerk Salary||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
If you have any doubts on SBI PO Selection Process 2018 comment below we will reply as soon as possible.