SBI PO Result 2018 Download For Prelims & Mains Exam
SBI PO Result 2018 : Candidates who appeared in the SBI PO 2018 Exam will be waiting for SBI PO Result 2018. The results will be announced in stages, SBI also releases the mark sheet of the candidates who have appeared in the Phase-II (Main Examination) and Phase-III (Group Discussion and Interview). Candidates will be able to check their mark sheet by entering their Roll Number and Date of Birth or Registration No and Date of Birth. Candidates can check out SBI PO Cut Off Marks and Merit list in the official website of SBI.
Check Here : SBI PO Eligibility
SBI PO Result 2018 Release Dates
State Bank Of India is going to release SBI PO Result 2018 within 7 days after completion of exam. SBI is planning to release results on May 18th, 2018. Marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam out of 250 marks (max) are normalized to 75. However, the marks obtained in GD and Interview out of 50 are normalized to 25. The Final Result will be published at after counting the above mentioned normalized marks of written examination, GD and Interview with an aggregate of 100. However, SBI will release the final result after completion of all phases. Qualified candidates will be issued letter of appointment stating that they are eligible for appointment as Probationary Officer in SBI.
|SBI PO Application Form||Apply Online|
|SBI PO Syllabus||Know here|
|SBI PO Prelims Syllabus||Know Here|
|SBI PO Mains Syllabus||Know Here|
|SBI PO Eligibility||Check Here|
|SBI PO Selection Process||Details|
|SBI PO Admit Card||Download|
|SBI PO 2018||Notification|
Details required to check the SBI PO Result 2018
- Roll No /Registration No
- Password /Date of Birth
Steps to check out SBI PO Result 2018
Following are the steps which are required to check the SBI PO Result 2018 :-
Step 1 : The Candidates will have to visit official website for checking the result of SBI PO 2018 i.e www.sbi.co.in . T
Step 2 : Clicking the link, the result page will open where the candidates will have to enter the necessary details such as Roll No/Registration No and Date of Birth/Password.
Step 3 : After entering all the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4 : The SBI PO Main Result 2018/ Scorecard of SBI PO 2018 will appear on the screen. The result will also display the marks obtained by the candidates in each section, their qualifying status, sectional cutoff, overall cutoff as per different category, marks obtained in Descriptive Test, total marks (Objective and Descriptive Test).
Step 5 : The candidates should download the result and save it for further reference.
SBI will not send the hard copy of the result.
Step 6 : Candidates who secure high in the merit list will be called for Interview.
Check Here : SBI PO Selection Process
Details in SBI PO Mains Result 2018
The score card of SBI PO 2018 Main Exam will contain the following details :-
- Marks secured by the candidates
- Minimum Qualifying marks
- Total marks (out of 200) secured in the Objective Test and total marks (out of 50) secured in the descriptive test.
- Overall Score obtained by the candidates in the Mains Exam.
- Cutoff marks as per category and sections.
- Candidate’s Status
Where can we find SBI PO Result 2018
SBI will declare the result of SBI PO on its official website. Moreover, the Results of the candidates who have qualified for GD & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. The Final select list will be published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar and also on Bank’s website.
Check Here : SBI PO admit card
SBI PO Result 2018 – Features
- As already stated above, the SBI will be conducting the recruitment drive in three stages of selection namely the Preliminary Examination, the Main Examination and the Personality Test. The Preliminary examination will be conducted followed by the Main exam and the Interview. After each successful completion of the exam, the result will be declared on the website of SBI. Some of the salient features of the SBI PO Result 2018 are as follows
- After the conduct of the online Preliminary Examination, Bank will declare the SBI PO Result 2018 within 2 weeks of the exam. Candidates will be able to check their scores and the qualifying cut-offs.
- The qualified candidates will be eligible to compete in the Main Examination. Once it is over, SBI PO Result (Main) will be declared by the Bank after a month or so.
- The participation of candidates in the next level of selection will solely lie on their performance in the previous stage.
- Candidates who will qualify the Main exam by achieving the minimum required cut-offs will be eligible to attend the Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Last but not the least, after all, the above stages are completed, final SBI PO 2018 Results will be declared.
- The result will display the Roll numbers of the successful candidates for the post of Probationary Officers.
|SBI Clerk 2018||SBI Clerk Application Form|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Selection Process|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI Clerk Result|
|SBI Clerk Salary||SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria|
If you have any doubts regarding SBI PO Result 2018 comment us below,we will reach you soon with possible answer