SBI Clerk Result 2018 Prelims Exam Results cut off Marks for Preliminary Exam
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018 / SBI Clerk Result 2018 :- State Bank of India (SBI) recently conducts SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam in the month of May. In the Month of March/April SBI will announce 18500 Clerk vacancies in the clerical cadre. Lakhs of candidates will wait for SBI Clerk Results 2018. SBI Clerk preliminary Results will be declared in the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) i.e www.sbi.co.in and www.statebankofindia.com.
Huge Number of job aspirants will participe in this SBI Clerk 2018 Preliminary Exam which was conducted at various centres across all over india. State Bank of India is the most popular public sector bank india. SBI Headquarter was situated in mumbai. Every year SBI hiring candidates for the various positions available all over India.
|SBI Clerk Application Form||Apply Online|
|SBI Clerk 2018||Notification|
|SBI Clerk Salary||Know More|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility||Details|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||Download|
|SBI Clerk Selection Process||Check Here|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||Check Here|
How to check SBI Clerk Result 2018 For Prelims Exam :-
- Candidates need to visit official website of State Bank of India (SBI) i.e www.sbi.co.in
- Find careers page link which is situated at the bottom of page.
- Click on the SBI Careers link, a new window appears on the computer screen.
- You will able to find SBI Clerk Result 2018 active links for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam.
- To Download SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2016 click on the concerned SBI Clerk result 2018.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth or any other required information in the blank space provided there.
- Enter all required details and click on submit button.
- Finally, candidates can download / Save / View SBI Clerk 2018 Results.
|SBI Clerk 2018||SBI Clerk Apply Online|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility||SBI Clerk Salary|
|SBI Clerk Selection Process||SBI Clerk Admit Card|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||Upcoming Bank Exams|
Candidates who qualified in SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam should attend for SBI Clerk 2018 Mains Exam which will be held in the month of July 2018.
SBI Clerk 2018 Cut off Marks :-
UR/General : 55-62
OBC : 52-57
SC : 45-47
The above mentioned cut off marks are expected not actual cut off marks. The official SBI Clerk cut off marks will be declared soon. Based on the difficulty level of the SBI Clerk 2018 question paper cut off marks will be announced along with SBI Clerk Result 2018. SBI will conducs clerk preliminary exam in different shifts in the prescribed dates. The SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam 2018 was conducted for 100 marks. SBI Clerk Question paper consists of questions from the topics reasoning, English and quantitative aptitude sections. If you had answered question correctly in the range of 55 to 60 then you will get a chance to attend for next phase of exam i.e SBI Clerk Main Online Test.
|SBI PO 2018||SBI PO Eligibility|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Prelims Syllabus|
|SBI PO Mains Syllabus||SBI PO Selection Process|
|SBI PO Result||SBI PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO Application Form||SBI Recruitment 2018|
If you have any doubts regarding SBI Clerk Result 2018 for Preliminary Exam comment below we will reply as soon as possible